Electrical hydraulic mobile scissor lift manganese steel for
Description: Compact design makes it ideal for operations in narrow
aisles or spaces. This Motorized hydraulic elevator is made up of
stronger and rigid manganese steel. With a motor device and a
spring towing handle for pulling, pushing & steering the table,
it can save man power a lot. Suitable for one single person
operation, mainly used in airports, convention and exhibition
center, hotel, supermarket, factory, warehouse, station, dock,
station and other places for material handling or fixing or
l.21 x 1.15m
2.5 m x 1.35 m x 1.7m
Operating principle: (1) Electrically controlled hydraulic system
to support lifting movement. (2) Four fixed wheels to assist
All the parts are designed so that the forces do not exceed half
the yield strength of the material used.
The elevator is fitted with overload valve and slow lowering valve
to control the lowering speed. It can be fitted with many extras
including roller tops, bellows, ball tops etc.
The hydraulic unit comprise a squirrel cage induction motor, a high
pressure gear pump, a distributor with solenoid valves and a start
up valve, Highly compensated VSC lowing valve
The upper and lower chassis will be oversized. The upper chassis
plating is smooth metal plate at least 6mm thick.
The electrical cabinet and systems as well as hydraulic gear will
be mounted on the chassis.
The plate will be elevated by actuating 2 single-action hydraulic
jacks acting directly on the lifting arms guided by the roller
bearings, smoothly lifting up and lowering down.
The electrical power supply is 380V, 50 Hz, three-phase, 4 wires.
The supply installed beneath the basic chassis, comprise:
-The electrical cabinet,
-The power and control cables,
-The control systems,
-The operating and safety switch gear
All steel tube cable outlets will be protected by insulating
All electrical and electronic control, regulation and other
equipment are placed in this cabinet whose protection index will be
IP 55. Side opening drawer for convenient and easy maintenance and
operation purpose. Sufficiently large louvers provide good
The cabinet comprise:
- A main, three-pole isolating switch with fuses preventing
- A main contactor-circuit breaker,
- Contactors and relays used for operation of the elevator table,
- Magnetic/thermal protection of the motor pump unit,
- The transformers supplying the low controlled voltage (24V)
Control button box
The control button box is both at ground and platform for
convenient and control. It has many commands, door to lock,
protection from rain, moisture and dust.
The box comprise:
- 1 voltage presence lamp,
- ON/OFF button,
- UP and DOWN buttons,
- One emergency stop pushbutton, just acting on raising and
- Auxiliary lowing system
- Anti-burst device for cylinder
- Overload safety protection device
- screw-type support levelling device
- Rain-proof control cabinet
- Emergency stop botton
Technical Parameters :
1) Drive – Manual towable type
2) Lifting capacity – 450 kg
3) Platform height – 11m
4) Lowered Platform height – Less than 2.50m
5) Platform Size – 2100mm x 1150 mm
6) Dimensional tolerance - +/- 5%
7) Platform material – Mild Steel chequered Plate.
8) Toe Boards – minimum 100 mm on 3 sides.
9) Lifting operation - By Hydraulic cylinders operated by AC380V
10) Power Supply Cable Length : 10 Meter with proper arrangement of
11) Structure : Heavy duty Mild Steel
12) Piston Rod : Hard chrome plated EN-8 material
13) Motor rating of Hydraulic Power pack – Minimum 7.5 HP
14) Railing on platform – Having sufficient strength on 3 sides,
900 mm high
15) Towing hooks provided.
16) Controls – UP/DOWN Push Buttons on platform & chassis
17) Stabilizers - 4 Nos. Mechanical Screw type provided.
18) Ladder - For access to lowered platform provided.
19) Limit Switch is provided for top Motor shut off.
20) Test Load - 400 kg only since Hydraulic Overload
21) Scissors Members - Made from fabricated Tube section.
22) Wheels - Solid Rubber bonded type 2 fixed and 2 swivel
23) Safety features:
a) Safety Valve : Special electrically operated Solenoid safety
valve with Catridge check in specially designed manifold block
mounted on cylinder to avoid failure in case of hose burst.
b) Hydraulic Safety : The system has hydraulic safety relief valve
to protect the hydraulic system if pressure exceeds a maximum
c) Provision is made against free fall protection in case of hose
failure / Valve malfunctioning
d) Limit Switch : A limit switch is provided for over hoisting so
that the table cannot overshoot the specified height.
e) Over hoisting : In the event of failure/ break of the upper
limit switch, due to which the table may not stop at the specified
height and may overshoot. A bleeding arrangement shall be provided
against this eventuality, so that, at the last point, the fluid
bleeds to the oil reservoir through a separate tube provided for
f) Power failure : System is provided that even if power fails,
platform can be lowered with ease.
g) Locking : The table has locking/ jacking arrangement at each
corner for stability during work.
h) Locking of Hydraulic scissors from operation while transport
i) Level indicator (e.g. spirit level) to indicate whether the
inclination of the Scissors is within the limits permitted by the
Thank you for your reading and welcome your inquiry. We will
respond you as soon as possible.